How happy are Malaysians with the initiatives the government has taken through this global crisis? Read on to learn how they feel about these initiatives and what they think about the governments' mandate on the movement control order.
- 41% believe the MCO period will be extended until the end of April, while 11% predict extension until mid of May 2020.
- 73% say they will continue to limit their movements outdoors even after the MCO is lifted.
- 13% say the option to withdraw money from EPF account 2 initiative by the government is not useful at all.
- 76% say financial aid provided to Malaysians during this time is extremely useful.
- 21% say the free internet access for existing customers until the end of MCO is only slightly helpful.
Please fill the form below to receive the full report.