Brand awareness and salience measures the extent to which consumers are familiar with the features of your brand. Discover the impact your brand has upon consumers in order to build a large customer base.
- Determine how well-recognized your brand is amongst the competition
- Determine the degree to which consumers consider your brand in regards to the competition
- Identify whether your brand is projecting the intended message to consumers
- Determine the effectiveness of the message behind your brand
Answer to these questions
- How well do customers understand the intended message behind my brand?
- How strong is my brand’s presence in the minds of consumers?
- How often do consumers choose my brand over the competitors?
- What message is my brand projecting to consumers?
- Through which advertising methods does my brand have the most impact on consumers?
- What percent of customers in the market think about my brand without being prompted?
- What percent of customers acknowledge/recognize my brand when they see it?