Malaysians have currently experienced 3 phases of MCO. How are they coping? Read on to learn how Malaysians are doing, what they are spending on and the items they have deemed as essential during the MCO period.
- During Phase 1 of MCO, 35% Malaysians were shopping Offline only, however, in Phase 3, 60% are currently shopping Offline only.
- Purchase of personal hygiene items dipped from 91% in Phase 1 to 74% in Phase 3.
- Purchase of face masks, hand sanitisers and disinfectants also dipped from 86% in Phase 1 to 74% in Phase 3.
- When it comes to food items, eggs and dry food items remain the top stocked up item from Phase 1 to Phase 3 of the MCO period.
- In Phase 3, only 19% were stocking up on food items only, while 62% say they are still stocking up on both food and home essential items.
- Cooking ingredients, Clothes and Baking products are the top purchased items in the ongoing Hari Raya Sales in Phase 3.
Please fill the form below to receive the full report.